software programs

  • Debby Beltz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      Ray

      There are lots of programs out there. Family tree maker - purchase is
      very easy to use but you can download Legacy for free and it will give
      you what you are looking for. You can always upgrade for more
      funtions. Here is the site --http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/ --
      standard edition 6.0 is free on the left side of home page --
      http://www.familysearch.org/ also has a free program PAF -- do a
      google search you may get more. Play with them and see which fits
      your needs.
      I use both Legacy and Family tree. I found out about Legacy after I
      had purchase and upgrade my Family tree to FT 2005. Good luck
      Debby (PA)