Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Surnames

  • Marty Hixenbaugh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
      Hi Donna

      I found some info on Emma F Woolford. Was she married to David Wood?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
        Do you have Family Tree Maker?

        I got this from Genealogy.com. I have a subscription.

        Marty Hixenbaugh

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
          Marty Hixenbaugh <ritmar@...> wrote: Hi Donna

          I found some info on Emma F Woolford. Was she married to David Wood?
          Hi, I am searching these surnames. Pooler,Hamlin, Wood,Woolford.

          Phineas Pooler,b 18 Mar 1773 Bennington, Pownal VT and NY,and PA

          Hamlin, areas PA. and NY

          Michael J Wood b abt 1862 (father Joseph Wood) Philadelphia PA
          Married to Sara Kelly b. abt 1866

          Emma F Woolford d.abt 1921 Millville, cumberland Co.NJ Wouid like to
          locate her grave.
          Hi, Yes she was. Emma was born Aug 22, 1889. She was my grandmother. She and David had 3 Children. My mom their only daughter.

          Genealogy research Genealogy family tree Genealogy information

        • Lucinda
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 17, 2007
            I am a Fields, what Fields are you searching for?