newbie with questions

  • NormaJean Hedlund
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      Hello everyone,
      I need some help. I really messed up my family tree at
      www.genebase.com. If anyone can help me fix it I would appreciate it.
      I probably have to start over but am hopeing not.
      I know I am descendant of Ludwig Lewis Rinehart, Sr. I am in the
      Willam Branch. I am trying to get the info that connects me between
      Willam Rinehart and my birth father Norman Dale Rinehart. Also, if
      anyone knows a way I can find my siblings I would really appreciate
      that. I have their names and some birtdate info.
      I have no money to pay for all the really neat programs and stuff. I go
      where I find free info. I am thankful you all are out here.
      God Bless and may we all find our answers
      NormaJean Hedlund
      shyotternjh@...