just having no luck

  • blueracer75
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      Hi all,
      I just cannot seem to get a handle on any good information on my father
      or that side of the family.
      James Edward McDonald Born: may 5, 1912, in East Boston, Mass.
      Died: July 5, 1992, pompano Beach, Fl.

      Murdoch McDonald Born: Prince Edward Island, Canada
      Died: 1934, East Boston, Mass.

      Mary (O'Sullivan) McDonald Born: Killarney, Ireland
      Died: Dec. 26, 1929, Medford, Mass.

      Also any info on the old-time boxer John L. Sullivan, who is related
      somehow.

      thank You
      Ric