Clara Harris (Arkansas county,Ar 1890's)

  • runningdeer1011@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hello all.I'm trying to find a Clara Harris who resided in Arkansas
      county,Ar circa 1890-1900's.Clara might be listed in households of
      either Fowlers or Shade.Clara might have lived in the towns of
      Ethel,Stuggart or most likely DeWitt,Arkansas.She was probably born in
      Alabama.I would appreciate any leads.
      Robert