Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Wheret to start?

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Hi Sandra!

      Welcome to the wonderful, wacky, most frustrating, most fun I've ever had in
      my life, most adictive, world of genealogy. Below is my signature block with
      links to all of my websites. Click on Plumstead and associated families. Go
      to the bottom of the home page, and you will find a Main Index. Click on New
      to Genealogy? This page should give you a good starting point.

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames:
      Plumstead and Associated Families: