Wheret to start?

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hi everyone. I am brand new to the group as a result of a school
      project my son was working on. He had to do some research on his
      family and this sparked further interest so I told him I would assist
      him with the research into his ancestry. Problem is I have no idea
      where to begin. I do have copies of my grandmother's naturalization
      papers which contain some valuable information but that's it. Any
      suggestions on where to begin? Thanks for all your help.