Re: Looking for an excel to gedcom converter-My Solution

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      created an excel spreedsheet to mimic the gedcom format. Looks like this:

      http://x.vsm.net/dan_lyon/FAM.HTM

      I save the column as a .ged and open it in FTM. It works !

      I will send this out to all the relatives-let them fill it out-and the
      rest should be easy (G).

      Any suggestions would be appreciated.