[Genealogy Research Club] Re: Will Help in Virginia

  • rhian1029
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
      My husbands mother is Barbara Jenkins. Daughter of
      Margret(Deal/Deele) and Earl Jenkins. Earl is the son of Emma and Tom
      Jenkins. Thats all we have. Not much to go on. His mother did say that
      Margret was adopted by the Deal family and doesnt know her real
      family. I hope this helps. Thank you!
      Angela