ooooppppsss let me try this again Website update

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
      This is what happens when you email early in the morning after a shift of night duty ;-\

      Over the holidays I recieved jokes and poems and such and so established a new index on my site called "Fun"

      Click below>Main Menu>Genealogy Fun Index

      Enjoy! By-the-way. The hit counter is at 9626. I should hit the 10000 mark soon. Please don't go to my website just to spin the counter. I have worked very hard to provide something that should be of interest to everybody browse around use the PICO search engine.

      Happy New Year everybody!

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames:
      Plumstead and Associated Families: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/

    • Heidi Graf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        Just curious here... you have actually had people that just visit your site to "spin the counter"?!? Wow! Some folks just have WAAAAY too much time on their hands! ;)

        You could always invest in a good web log analyzer program to evaluate the number of unique visitors by their IP addresses, but generally that's used for e-commerce sites to evaluate the customer base and hits per customer, length of visit, number bookmarked, etc.

        Good luck and keep up the good work!

        Heidi