Re: [Genealogy Research Club] UK family history

  • WouterHobé
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 29, 2005
      If you can get me in contact with any Hobé's in the UK I would be most grateful.
      They originated in Brittany/Normandy and went all over the world, including Holland, which is my ancestry. Walter Hobé.

      angela semple <angelacahir@...> wrote:
      i am from the uk as well i live in Bristol
      if we uk lot sticks together we might be able to help each other out
      Regards Angela