Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Look Up Request

  • Bill & Tina Swyers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      Thanks a lot Brenda!
      Tina
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: bward282002
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 4:43 PM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Look Up Request

      One more----

      1880 Missouri, Howell, Willow Springs

      Williams, Jane Head 54 Farmer TN NC NC
      Jefferson P Son 18 Farm Laborer KY KY TN
      Martha A Daughter In Law 21 Keep House MO MO MO

      Good Luck! Brenda

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bill & Tina Swyers"
      <bswyers@c...> wrote:

      > From Our House (From CloudEight's Christmas One Collection)
      > Could someone do a look-up for me on the 1865 Dry Creek, Howell
      County, Missouri state census?

      > I am trying to find out who the neighbors were for Sarah Jane
      Williams. Could be listed as Jane Williams.

      > Children listed could include Joseph or Josiah Williams, Martha
      Williams, Thomas Pleasant (John) Williams,

      > Isaac J. Williams, (Effie) Abigail Williams, M C Williams and
      Jefferson Providence Williams.

      > Any help would be appreciated. I am not a member of access
      Ancestry.com

      > Tina Williams Swyers

      Genealogy research Genealogy family tree Genealogy information