Fw: Look Up Request

  • Bill & Tina Swyers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2005
      From Our House (From CloudEight's Christmas One Collection)The town should be Willow Springs, not Dry Creek.

      Could someone do a look-up for me on the 1865 Dry Creek, Howell County, Missouri state census?

      I am trying to find out who the neighbors were for Sarah Jane Williams. Could be listed as Jane Williams.

      Children listed could include Joseph or Josiah Williams, Martha Williams, Thomas Pleasant (John) Williams,

      Isaac J. Williams, (Effie) Abigail Williams, M C Williams and Jefferson Providence Williams.

      Any help would be appreciated. I am not a member of access Ancestry.com

      Tina Williams Swyers