Will Help in Virginia

  • nov2252wfb
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2005
      Hi Everyone,
      I live in Madison Co., VA. but am a native of Rappahannock County,
      VA. I've been doing genealogy for 30+ years and will be willing to
      help/ do research for anyone (as my time allows) in the following
      counties: Madison, Orange, Culpeper, Fauquier, and Rappahannock.

      Please one request per e-mail. Some of the surnames I've researched
      over the years are: Bailey, Baker, Baldwin, Beahm, Bolen, Brady,
      Brandon, Clark, Compton, Coppage, Deavers, Dwyer, Dodson, Dyke,
      Frazier, Ford, Gaunt, Gore, Hill, Houghton, Jenkins, Jones, Kendall,
      Lillard, Martin, Monroe, Pullen, Partlow, Racer, Shackelford and
      Smedley.

      Wayne Baldwin
    • rhian1029
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 27, 2005
        That is so kind of you! You mentioned you had done some research on
        Jenkins. My husbands mother was a jenkins and her family is from
        culpeper. I would love to know what info you have on them. Thank you
        so much!

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "nov2252wfb"
        <nov2252wfb@y...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        > I live in Madison Co., VA. but am a native of Rappahannock County,
        > VA. I've been doing genealogy for 30+ years and will be willing to
        > help/ do research for anyone (as my time allows) in the following
        > counties: Madison, Orange, Culpeper, Fauquier, and Rappahannock.
        >
        > Please one request per e-mail. Some of the surnames I've researched
        > over the years are: Bailey, Baker, Baldwin, Beahm, Bolen, Brady,
        > Brandon, Clark, Compton, Coppage, Deavers, Dwyer, Dodson, Dyke,
        > Frazier, Ford, Gaunt, Gore, Hill, Houghton, Jenkins, Jones, Kendall,
        > Lillard, Martin, Monroe, Pullen, Partlow, Racer, Shackelford and
        > Smedley.
        >
        > Wayne Baldwin

      • Wayne Baldwin
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2005
          Hi rhian1029,
          My Jenkins ancestors begin with Abraham Jenkins. His son, William Jenkins was
          married to Rachael Brandon, daughter of Francis Brandon and his wife Mary Asher,
          who was a daughter of John Asher.

          William Jenkins had ten children by Rachael. I descend from Charlotte Jenkins
          who married James Pullen in 1817, and Charlotte's sister, Grace Jenkins who
          married John K. Hill also in 1817.

          If you could give me a name I'll see what if anything I have for you.
          Wayne

          <nov2252wfb@y...> wrote:

          > Hi Everyone,
          > I live in Madison Co., VA. but am a native of Rappahannock County,
          > VA. I've been doing genealogy for 30+ years and will be willing to
          > help/ do research for anyone (as my time allows) in the following
          > counties: Madison, Orange, Culpeper, Fauquier, and Rappahannock.
          >
          > Please one request per e-mail. Some of the surnames I've researched
          > over the years are: Bailey, Baker, Baldwin, Beahm, Bolen, Brady,
          > Brandon, Clark, Compton, Coppage, Deavers, Dwyer, Dodson, Dyke,
          > Frazier, Ford, Gaunt, Gore, Hill, Houghton, Jenkins, Jones, Kendall,
          > Lillard, Martin, Monroe, Pullen, Partlow, Racer, Shackelford and
          > Smedley.
          >
          > Wayne Baldwin

        • rhian1029
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
            My husbands mother is Barbara Jenkins. Daughter of
            Margret(Deal/Deele) and Earl Jenkins. Earl is the son of Emma and Tom
            Jenkins. Thats all we have. Not much to go on. His mother did say that
            Margret was adopted by the Deal family and doesnt know her real
            family. I hope this helps. Thank you!
            Angela