Re: [Genealogy Research Club] INTRODUCTION

  • Lynn Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2005
      I have a Landry from Cornwall any connection

      Lynn Deas Chalmers Lark Henderson Mason
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2005
        Here's a quick rundown on my surname's travels throughout the years:

        LANDRY: Roots begin in France to Nova Scotia to Quebec to New York to Michigan.

        BELL: Quebec to New York to Michigan.

        PRATT: Quebec to New York to Michigan to Indiana to California.

        MAY (LeMAY/LaMAY): Roots begin in Nova Scotia to Quebec to New York to Michigan to Indiana to Chicago, Illinois.

        GRAF: Austria to New York to Chicago, Illinois.

        OSWALD: Austria. As far as I know, Maria (OSWALD) GRAF is the only Oswald that immigrated to Chicago, Illinois to meet her husband, Adolf GRAF.

        CLOUSTON: Scotland to Chicago, Illinois. Not sure of any "stop overs."

        WEISSEG: Denmark to Chicago, Illinois to Wisconsin and back to Chicago, IL. Not sure of any "stop overs."

        VOLAY: France to New York to Chicago, Illinois. Not sure of any "stop overs."

        Those are my primary surnames I'm always actively researching. The others mentioned below are secondary and I'm not really doing any research on them yet.

        Heidi