thanks

  • Brenda Downing
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2005
      Caroline Pam and Jan;

      Caroline: Thanks, his name may led my to the right people.

      Pam: Thank you,I'm going to check on find a grave in just a moment
      No joke about the name spelling. Just from James and
      Ann's children the spellings are Stalcup,Stallcup,Stalkup,and
      Stalkuip. I'm going with the census spelling and the way my
      Grandmother Freeman spelled it.

      Jan: You're right I forgot the Falls part. I wonder if James Stalcup
      ever worked the oil fields.....its something to check on, thanks.

      Off I go researching again..........

      Brenda
    • randallgautreaux@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
        i want to thank all the kind people of this group for being so kind and thoughtful. i hope that i can actually find some info on my gautreaux heritage,and this is a good sign thanks again