Website Update

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005
      Hi List!

      This week a couple of really good tips were posted on some of the lists which I subscribe to. One involved using search engines and was a reply to one of my posts. The other was a discussion of free genealogy websites vs subscription. I have posted both of these on my Beginner's page. Even though I know that a lot of you are far from being a beginner I still recommend reading these articles. If you are new to cyber genealogy I recommend looking at the entire page!

      I have also made it easier to navigate the page. It has grown so large that I put a jump off menu at the top of the page which allows you to jump to the particular section you want to read, then return to the index when you are finished. You can still stroll down the entire page if you like.

      Hope this helps somebody.

      Main Menu>New to Geneaolgy?

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames: