Re: [Genealogy Research Club] question about using sheets

  • Dorothy Golden
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
      Your welcome.
      And enjoy learning about your family and your heritage. I am still having fun tearing down brick walls, which I actually did today. It is great and my family loves hearing about all that I find. My boyfriend on the other hand is a little worried that between his mother and myself we will find out that we are related in more than one line and earlier than the 1700's. Our families mostly originally settled in the same part of the country and most of his family stayed while mine went west. It is fun, and never be afraid to talk to a stranger for help. Dorothy Copperas Cove Texas