Re: [Genealogy Research Club] family

  • trudync@charter.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2005
      Sorry, Sandy. None of these names in my tree so far.

      ((Hugs)) Trudy
      Don't Litter ~~ Spay or Neuter
      www.thisildorealm.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 18, 2005
        Hi I am starting to a family history for my side of the family. I am
        looking for Raymond Whitting, Hattie Langille, Clair P White, Effie
        Nesbitt. Thank you for your help. P Hamons