family research

  • greeneyes08829
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2005
      hi im researching the many branches of my family. on my fathers side
      i have evans and halliwell bible records dating to 1804. the names
      smith, noble, flood are also some other parts of that family. roach
      is another name on my fathers side. i know they immigrated from the u
      k but i dont know where and when.. on my mothers side the names lasco
      {americanized}, reczynska{sic}, washileski and dunay. my grandmother
      jean reczynska lasco immigrated to ellis island in 1920 from poland
      but i can not find any record of her or her family coming here. the
      others came from lithuania and poland . Can some one please help me!
      i keep hittint brick walls . thank you