Searching for Family History

  • Matthew J. De Witt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005
      Hello, I am searching for a ton of information for my family history. Instead of giving you everything I'm looking for, I'll just give you a little bit. Once I get help with that, then I'll move on to another group of people. I am trying to fill in all ??? below. I would appreciate any information. Thanks.

      Daniel Burns
      b. ??? (before 1835), in ???, Ireland
      d. ???, in ???
      m. Johanna Donovan, ???, in ???
      parents: ??? & ???

      Johanna Donovan
      b. ??? (before 1835), in ???, Ireland
      d. ???, in ???
      parents: ???

      Children:
      only know of one....
      Malicha Burns
      b. May 23, 1856, Chicago, Illinois
      d. Sep 12, 1912, Chicago, Illinois
      m. Johannah Taylor, Feb 15, 1885, in Chicago??

      Johannah Taylor
      b. Jun ??, 1866, Chicago?, Illinois
      d. Feb 24, 1953, Chicago?, Illinois
      Parents: David Taylor and Bridget ???, both born in Ireland, birthplaces ??? and birth years ???, death dates ???

      Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.
      -Matthew De Witt
      ccwalker_uwp@...