Re: Anyone.... Phelps Family in Missouri

  • Karen Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8 2:08 PM
      Hi there,

      I don't know that this will help, but I know of Phelps in Royal, IL
      (addy of Ogden IL though)...Denver and Portia Phelps, they have a
      daugther Miranda that is around 38 and a son that was older I believe
      then her that passed away as a baby I think....maybe a little
      older....Denver and Portia are at least in there late 50's early 60's.

      Thanks,
      Karen

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Sally"