Retracing my steps: Merry - Raven connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      Retracing my steps: Merry - Raven connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/merry.html

      Herbert Leslie Merry born 28 February 1871 in Starks, Somerset, Maine
      son of Asa Merry (Jonathan 6, Asa 5, David 4, Samuel 3, Samuel 2,
      Joseph 1) and Mary Viletta Wood (Silas 7, Nathan 6, John 5, John 4,
      John 3, Michael 2, William 1). He died 29 May 1935 in Thorndike,
      Waldo, Maine and is buried in Thorndike.

      Selena Irene Raven born 29 February 1856 in New Brunswick, Canada
      daughter of William Neal Raven (John 1) and Hannah Hanson or Hansen
      (Cornelius). She died 1943 and is buried in Thorndike. Selena had
      previously been married to George Carson and had four sons by that
      marriage.

      Children:

      1. John Herbert Merry born 8 March 1895 in Woodland, Aroostook, Maine,
      died 23 July 1993 in Bangor, Penobscot, Maine. Married Sadie Jane Dyer
      of Thorndike daughter of Edgar Willis Dyer and Anna May Dolloff. Four
      sons and four daughters.
      http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/MERRY/2002-10/1033709574

      2. Otto Merry born 1896 in Woodland, died 1897 in Woodland, buried in
      Caribou, Aroostook, Maine.

      3. Ruby Merry born in Woodland, married Walter Gordon.

      4. Bernice Merry born in Woodland, married George Gordon, brother of
      Walter above.

      Sources available on request. If anybody has anything to add,
      subtract, confirm or refute I'd like to hear what you've got.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that is in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of selling
      it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David