Re: New Member intro...Downing

  • Kellie
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005
      Hi Brenda,

      I don't see the relation...but there is a few names we have in common,
      another is Bateman. But even on there, I didn't find the connection.

      Oh, well

      Kellie

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, brenda downing
      <brendafromthelab@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Kellie;
      >
      > Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Where I thought I'd put
      that file turned out NOT to be where it was. Silly me.

      > I'm not sure if the lines are related. Here's what I'v got.
      >

      > Timothy DOWNING, possibly from Ireland but just as likely from
      Mass. Born about 1696 and died around 1732.