Re: [Genealogy Research Club] grandfather Frank (Francis) McCue.

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2005
      According to Ancestry's One World tree, Frances' father was Fred
      MCCue and his mother was Augusta Washburn. Frances was born
      5/18/1902 and died in January 1983.He married Anna Sumner b.11/1906
      and had the following children: Living,Howard,William BG, and R
      Frank b.1927. Frances' siblings were: Madaline,Mary Mazey,Anna ,and
      Florence.I checked in the census, but so far haven't been able to
      find them. Frances died in Queens,NY. Did they all live in the New
      York City area all thier lives?

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, John P McCue
      <iamfamous@j...> wrote:

      > Mary Lou,
      >
      > My grandfather was Francis (Frank) McCue was born around 1902. His
      > mothers (my great grandmother) name was Augusta Washburn. Me and my
      > family could not find any information on any marriage to a McCue.
      If
      > somebody can look something up, it would be helpful. Thank you.
      >
      > John
      >
      > On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:02:12 -0800 (PST) Mary Lou <babylou52@y...>
      > writes:
      > Hi there,
      > My name is Mary Lou and I love helping others with their look up
      > needs.....
      > if you need or want my help, please send me specifc names, dates,
      places,
      > siblings and spouses when known.....that will help me identify your
      > family.
      > Thanks,
      > Mary Lou
      >
      > John P McCue <iamfamous@j...> wrote:
      > To All,
      >
      > I am looking for any information on my grandfather Frank (Francis,
      I am
      > not sure on the spelling) McCue.
      > The closest information I can find was from www.geneaology.com,
      but I
      > don't know if this is the same
      > person. My grandfather was born around 1902. Would anyone have any
      ideas?

      > John McCue

      > General liability American generals Family genealogy Genealogy
      research
      > Genealogy family tree Genealogy information

      Service.

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > Visit your group "genealogyresearchclub" on the web.

      Service.