1910 Census help

  • Tina Paxton
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
      Would someone be willing to check something for me in the 1910 Census? I'm going through my sources and need to verify something I had recorded........

      1910 Census
      State: Alabama
      County: Conecuh
      Town/Township: Repton
      ED: 38
      pg: 17
      Visitation #: 316
      Family #: 316
      Ryals, John P & Coddie.......what does it list the ages as?

      Thanks so much,

      Tina

    • Kathi Kaufman
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
        John P Ryals age 28
        Coddie age 22

        Kathi

        Would someone be willing to check something for me in the 1910 Census? I'm
        going through my sources and need to verify something I had recorded........

        1910 Census
        State: Alabama
        County: Conecuh
        Town/Township: Repton
        ED: 38
        pg: 17
        Visitation #: 316
        Family #: 316
        Ryals, John P & Coddie.......what does it list the ages as?

        Thanks so much,

        Tina

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Kellie
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
          Tina,

          It looks like to me that John is 28 and Coddie is 22.

          Kellie

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tina Paxton"
          <Frecs@a...> wrote:

          > Would someone be willing to check something for me in the 1910
          Census? I'm going through my sources and need to verify something I
          had recorded........

          > 1910 Census
          > State: Alabama
          > County: Conecuh
          > Town/Township: Repton
          > ED: 38
          > pg: 17
          > Visitation #: 316
          > Family #: 316
          > Ryals, John P & Coddie.......what does it list the ages as?
          >
          > Thanks so much,
          >
          > Tina

        • Tina Paxton
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005