Re: Looking for many people

  • Kellie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hi ann,

      I have an Elizabeth Huff born 1821 somewhere in Kentucky, she is my
      gr-gr-great grandmother, my gr-gr-great grandfather is Joseph Hopper
      from Russell County, KY. However, I don't know much about her. I have
      yet to find exactly where she was born, who her parents where and
      where she died.

      Kellie

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "cherokeedivided38"