Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Information on John m. Johnson

  • Mary Lou
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2005
      If you are seeking help, to make it easier for us, please give us time frame (what year(s) and also place...state, county...) that will help us to identify your family.
      Thanks,
      Mary Lou

      cherie9s <cherie9s@...> wrote:
      Iam looking for John M. Johnson and wife Lida.some onegave me some
      great information but i lost it my computer was acting up. please send
      me this again .They had abou eight childern.I need to known where
      Johnwas borned as i would like to do my search on johnson family. The
      Johnson family kids are Will,Joe,worthy,Mildre, Maude, Margret, and
      twins Emery and Emnajohnson. Emery was my grand father who is no longer
      with us. Thank you all so much.

      cherie9s @...