Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Please help with a transcription

  • mtnlady4361@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Kelli,

      I searched this some and I think it is Henry George. But no maiden name for
      her, but does say something other than a direct relationship. To me that means
      they were not married.It appears he was Native American. Was Elizabeth's
      family Native American also?

      Mary

    • Kellie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        Hi Mary,

        I don't think we have the same one here...the one that I am looking
        at...Elizabeth and Henry are definatly married. George was one of the
        first names I tried...and it lead no where. Thank you for trying though.