How To Question

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      How do I go in and correct my surname list that in submitted for the
      database? I failed to enter a homepage. Duh. I'm starting out on the right
      foot, NOT.
    • Tina Stedman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        I deleted the record. So now you can go in and put the correct info in.

        TolkSteel
        Admin

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Judy Ardine