Re: [Genealogy Research Club] grandfather Frank (Francis) McCue.

  • Mary Lou
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi there,
      My name is Mary Lou and I love helping others with their look up needs.....
      if you need or want my help, please send me specifc names, dates, places, siblings and spouses when known.....that will help me identify your family.
      Thanks,
      Mary Lou

      John P McCue <iamfamous@...> wrote:
      To All,

      I am looking for any information on my grandfather Frank (Francis, I am
      not sure on the spelling) McCue.
      The closest information I can find was from www.geneaology.com, but I
      don't know if this is the same
      person. My grandfather was born around 1902. Would anyone have any ideas?

      John McCue

    • John P McCue
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
        Mary Lou,

        My grandfather was Francis (Frank) McCue was born around 1902. His
        mothers (my great grandmother) name was Augusta Washburn. Me and my
        family could not find any information on any marriage to a McCue. If
        somebody can look something up, it would be helpful. Thank you.

        John

        On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:02:12 -0800 (PST) Mary Lou <babylou52@...>
        writes:
        Hi there,
        My name is Mary Lou and I love helping others with their look up
        needs.....
        if you need or want my help, please send me specifc names, dates, places,
        siblings and spouses when known.....that will help me identify your
        family.
        Thanks,
        Mary Lou

        John P McCue <iamfamous@...> wrote:
        To All,

        I am looking for any information on my grandfather Frank (Francis, I am
        not sure on the spelling) McCue.
        The closest information I can find was from www.geneaology.com, but I
        don't know if this is the same
        person. My grandfather was born around 1902. Would anyone have any ideas?

        John McCue

        General liability American generals Family genealogy Genealogy research
        Genealogy family tree Genealogy information

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • jbaconsr
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2005
          According to Ancestry's One World tree, Frances' father was Fred
          MCCue and his mother was Augusta Washburn. Frances was born
          5/18/1902 and died in January 1983.He married Anna Sumner b.11/1906
          and had the following children: Living,Howard,William BG, and R
          Frank b.1927. Frances' siblings were: Madaline,Mary Mazey,Anna ,and
          Florence.I checked in the census, but so far haven't been able to
          find them. Frances died in Queens,NY. Did they all live in the New
          York City area all thier lives?

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, John P McCue
          <iamfamous@j...> wrote:

          > Mary Lou,
          >
          > My grandfather was Francis (Frank) McCue was born around 1902. His
          > mothers (my great grandmother) name was Augusta Washburn. Me and my
          > family could not find any information on any marriage to a McCue.
          If
          > somebody can look something up, it would be helpful. Thank you.
          >
          > John
          >
          > On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:02:12 -0800 (PST) Mary Lou <babylou52@y...>
          > writes:
          > Hi there,
          > My name is Mary Lou and I love helping others with their look up
          > needs.....
          > if you need or want my help, please send me specifc names, dates,
          places,
          > siblings and spouses when known.....that will help me identify your
          > family.
          > Thanks,
          > Mary Lou
          >
          > John P McCue <iamfamous@j...> wrote:
          > To All,
          >
          > I am looking for any information on my grandfather Frank (Francis,
          I am
          > not sure on the spelling) McCue.
          > The closest information I can find was from www.geneaology.com,
          but I
          > don't know if this is the same
          > person. My grandfather was born around 1902. Would anyone have any
          ideas?

          > John McCue

          > General liability American generals Family genealogy Genealogy
          research
          > Genealogy family tree Genealogy information

          Service.

          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > Visit your group "genealogyresearchclub" on the web.

          Service.