Please help with a transcription

  • Kellie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Please help me read something. I have tried all my
      tricks to try and get this and can't. Maybe someone
      else could see what is written or come up with
      possibilities.

      The census year is 1880
      The place is Whitman County, Washington
      Township is Not Stated
      District number 57
      Page 8
      Lines 1 and 2

      Or for those that would do this in a search engine
      like on Ancestry, put in the search

      First name Elizabeth
      Last name (Don't put anything)
      Birth Year 1855
      Birth Place Oregon
      Death Year (Don't put anything)
      Death Place (Don't put anything)
      Also lived in Washington State
      She will come up with being married to a "Henry" and
      no last name listed.

      Or let me know and I will send you the census image as
      I have it loaded on my computer.

      This is my grandpa's aunt...I know it...but I can't
      read her married last name

      I don't want to tell you what I think it might be so
      that I don't influence your thinking

      Thank you

      Kellie
    • Chris