Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Digest Number 725

  • Sherry Boncek
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi Chris, and thanks for the offer,which I am taking you up on.:)
      I am looking for William Johnson, b. around 1850 ish. Was in Athens,
      Limestone Co. Ala. in 1875, that I know of. Had 2 wives, 2nd wife was
      named Martha. Had several children, at least 2 sons, 3 daughters, one
      being Molly Johnson, my ggrandmother. I have tried to find him (and
      family in census and cant) Could you ck on Ancestry for me, it would be
      in census before 1880. I find him nowhere in that year.

      Thanks,
      Sherry

      >Message: 2
      > Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:52:22 -0000
      > From: "dragonfly_summers" <dragonfly_summers@...>
      >Subject: New Member
      >
      >Hi,
      >
      >Researching the surnames McQuilkin, Penoyer/Pennoyer, Tuttle, Jones,
      >Harrison, Washington, Keaton, Lee, Robbins, McAdoo, Marburger and many
      >others. Also researching possible Creek, Cherokee, Choctaw or Chickasaw
      >heritage.Have sub to Ancestry, sometimes it's great, sometimes it
      >ain't, but willing to do lookups and offer any help if possible.
      >
      >Cheers,
      >
      >Chris

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        Hi Sherry,

        I'll be glad to look. Do you have a birthdate on Molly by any chance?

        Chris