Re: Sources

  • LDYTRAMP
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005

      > Annamari
      > Researching MO Miles family, KS Bone/Averill families, MT
      > Miles/Johnson/Hasselblad/Carter families, MI Hasselblad and Johnson
      > families

      this has nothing to do with sources but I noticed your note at the
      bottom and since I have a brick wall with this couple thought I would
      ask. MT Miles/Johnson do you know where in MT? My partenr's
      grandparents were Earl Vasey Myles and Cecil Mae Johnston(e) I know
      they are spelt differntly but they are close. Earl was born 1907 died
      1974. His mother keeps good records of her family but not his fathers
      family and his father has passed away. This family would be from the
      east side of Montana. Plentywood and Alzada. His father was born in
      Belle Fourche, South Dakota Oct. 3 1933 and was a JR.