grandfather Frank (Francis) McCue.

  • John P McCue
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      To All,

      I am looking for any information on my grandfather Frank (Francis, I am
      not sure on the spelling) McCue.
      The closest information I can find was from www.geneaology.com, but I
      don't know if this is the same
      person. My grandfather was born around 1902. Would anyone have any ideas?

      John McCue
    • Mary Lou
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
        Hi there,
        My name is Mary Lou and I love helping others with their look up needs.....
        if you need or want my help, please send me specifc names, dates, places, siblings and spouses when known.....that will help me identify your family.
        Thanks,
        Mary Lou

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
          Mary Lou,

          My grandfather was Francis (Frank) McCue was born around 1902. His
          mothers (my great grandmother) name was Augusta Washburn. Me and my
          family could not find any information on any marriage to a McCue. If
          somebody can look something up, it would be helpful. Thank you.

          John

          On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:02:12 -0800 (PST) Mary Lou <babylou52@...>
          writes:
          Hi there,
          My name is Mary Lou and I love helping others with their look up
          needs.....
          if you need or want my help, please send me specifc names, dates, places,
          siblings and spouses when known.....that will help me identify your
          family.
          Thanks,
          Mary Lou

          John P McCue <iamfamous@...> wrote:
          To All,

          I am looking for any information on my grandfather Frank (Francis, I am
          not sure on the spelling) McCue.
          The closest information I can find was from www.geneaology.com, but I
          don't know if this is the same
          person. My grandfather was born around 1902. Would anyone have any ideas?

          John McCue

          General liability American generals Family genealogy Genealogy research
          Genealogy family tree Genealogy information

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • jbaconsr
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2005
            According to Ancestry's One World tree, Frances' father was Fred
            MCCue and his mother was Augusta Washburn. Frances was born
            5/18/1902 and died in January 1983.He married Anna Sumner b.11/1906
            and had the following children: Living,Howard,William BG, and R
            Frank b.1927. Frances' siblings were: Madaline,Mary Mazey,Anna ,and
            Florence.I checked in the census, but so far haven't been able to
            find them. Frances died in Queens,NY. Did they all live in the New
            York City area all thier lives?

            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, John P McCue
            <iamfamous@j...> wrote:

            > Mary Lou,
            >
            > My grandfather was Francis (Frank) McCue was born around 1902. His
            > mothers (my great grandmother) name was Augusta Washburn. Me and my
            > family could not find any information on any marriage to a McCue.
            If
            > somebody can look something up, it would be helpful. Thank you.
            >
            > John
            >
            > On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:02:12 -0800 (PST) Mary Lou <babylou52@y...>
            > writes:
            > Hi there,
            > My name is Mary Lou and I love helping others with their look up
            > needs.....
            > if you need or want my help, please send me specifc names, dates,
            places,
            > siblings and spouses when known.....that will help me identify your
            > family.
            > Thanks,
            > Mary Lou
            >
            > John P McCue <iamfamous@j...> wrote:
            > To All,
            >
            > I am looking for any information on my grandfather Frank (Francis,
            I am
            > not sure on the spelling) McCue.
            > The closest information I can find was from www.geneaology.com,
            but I
            > don't know if this is the same
            > person. My grandfather was born around 1902. Would anyone have any
            ideas?

            > John McCue

            > General liability American generals Family genealogy Genealogy
            research
            > Genealogy family tree Genealogy information

            Service.

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >
            > Visit your group "genealogyresearchclub" on the web.

            Service.