Cook Family

  • James Parkhill
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hello, my name is James Parkhill. Looking for any Cook genealogists.
      My great grandmother Nancy Melvina Cook married James M. Parkhill Nov.
      15, 1868 in Greenville, Hunt County, Texas. She was the daughter of
      John Cook and Elvira Garrison. John Cook was dead at the time when
      Elvira Garrison Cook came to Texas. The Cooks had about 6-8 children.
      They came from McCracken County, Texas and wound up around Collin
      County, Texas.
    • jmparkhill
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2008
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "James Parkhill"
        <jmparkhill@...> wrote:

        > Hello, my name is James Parkhill. Looking for any Cook genealogists.
        > My great grandmother Nancy Melvina Cook married James M. Parkhill
        Nov.
        > 15, 1868 in Greenville, Hunt County, Texas. She was the daughter of
        > John Cook and Elvira Garrison. John Cook was dead at the time when
        > Elvira Garrison Cook came to Texas. The Cooks had about 6-8
        children.
        > They came from McCracken County, Kentucky and wound up around Collin
        > County, Texas.

      • Sarah Cook
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
          i descend from the john cook family of wyoming wv if that might be any help to you i have lots of info