Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Looking for many people

  • cherokeedivided38
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2005
      Hi there. Thanks for your reply. I'm looking for Nancy Jane b. 1862
      and John b. 1865. If you find anything please let me know. Thanks, Ann
    • Brandia
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2005
        I would like the Padgett info you have! My great great grandma was
        Nancy Jane Padgett b. 1862 d. 1924 in or around Battletown, Meade
        County Ky. Her dad was Granville Padgett b. 1830 & her mom was Mary
        Burrell b. 1832, Oh also Hi Sissy!!!

        Hi. I have some Padgett info. Send me some first names and I'll check
        and see if they are the same as mine. Becky in Kentucky