Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Looking for many people

  • fiddleannecat@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2005
      Hi. I have some Padgett info. Send me some first names and I'll check and see if they are the same as mine. Becky in Kentucky

      -- "cherokeedivided38" <cherokeedivided38@...> wrote:
      Hi I'm Ann from Kentucky. I'm searching for surnames: Lewis, Day an
      Barker (my family) Wilkinson, Allen, Christine, Beeler, Padgett and
      Huff. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thank
      You Ann

      <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

      <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| --><!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

      SPONSORED LINKS General liability American generals Family genealogy Genealogy research Genealogy family tree Genealogy information <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| --><!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

    • cherokeedivided38
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2005
        Hi there. Thanks for your reply. I'm looking for Nancy Jane b. 1862
        and John b. 1865. If you find anything please let me know. Thanks, Ann
      • Brandia
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2005
          I would like the Padgett info you have! My great great grandma was
          Nancy Jane Padgett b. 1862 d. 1924 in or around Battletown, Meade
          County Ky. Her dad was Granville Padgett b. 1830 & her mom was Mary
          Burrell b. 1832, Oh also Hi Sissy!!!