Looking for many people

  • cherokeedivided38
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2005
      Hi I'm Ann from Kentucky. I'm searching for surnames: Lewis, Day an
      Barker (my family) Wilkinson, Allen, Christine, Beeler, Padgett and
      Huff. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thank
      You Ann
    • Kellie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        Hi ann,

        I have an Elizabeth Huff born 1821 somewhere in Kentucky, she is my
        gr-gr-great grandmother, my gr-gr-great grandfather is Joseph Hopper
        from Russell County, KY. However, I don't know much about her. I have
        yet to find exactly where she was born, who her parents where and
        where she died.

        Kellie

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "cherokeedivided38"