Re:Emmons

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2005
      According to a tree posted on Ancestry, Isom's parents were Henry
      Frank Emmons and Mary Ann Jemimi Tillman. He married Myrtle Etta
      Goolsby.
      In 1930 MS Newton County Beat 4:
      Frank Emmons male white age 64 married@ 25 born MS father born MS
      mother born MS
      Jemima wife age 58 m@19 MS MS MS
      Nellis M daughter age 27 single
      Jesse L son age 25 s
      Myrtle daughter age 22 s

      1920 MS Scott county Beat 3
      Isan Emmons head male white age 24 MS MS MS
      Myrtle wife age 26 MS MS MS
      Orra daughter age 5 single
      Lucile daughter age 4 1/12 s
      Louise daghter age 1 9/12 s

      1910 MS Newton co. 4-Bt.
      Frank H. Emmons head male white age 43 married once for 19 yrs MS MS
      MS
      Mary A. wife age 39 m1 19 6 children born 6 living MS MS MS
      Isum N. son age 18 single
      James A. son age 16 s
      Dewey F. son age 11 s
      Nettie M. daughter age 8 s
      Jesse L. son age 6 s
      Ellis M. son age 2 s

      According to the WWI draft registration cards, Isom Nathaniel Emmons
      was born 11/11/1892 in Lake MS Newton county. In 1917 ,he was living
      in Union MS with a wife and two children.
      I have not located Frank yet in 1880 or 1870, although he should
      have been in MS somewhere.
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "cseerwin"
      <connieerwin50@m...> wrote:

      > Hello I am searchng for any info on Emmons surname. My grandfather
      was
      > Isom Nathaniel Emmons, born in Mississippi and died in Louisiana.
      Thanks

    • Connie Erwin
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2005
        Thank You so very much for taking the time to find this info for me. I am
        very grateful for the time and effort on your part.

        Thanks Again,

        Connie Emmons Erwin