RE: [Genealogy Research Club] I need help searching for divorces

  • Cassandra
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
      If you know the state, county then you can check the internet, to see if
      that court house has any info on them, if not then write to the court
      house probate clerk, Just a short letter stating what you are looking
      for and what you want.
      I always ask for the cost and I send a self stamp addressed envelope.
      Some time they will send the documents and a bill and then some times
      they will sent a bill and I will remit and they will sent the papers.
      Good Luck in your search. I find that writing court house is very easy
      and the people are very nice. Just don't make your letter to long,
      short and to the point.

      Cassandra

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
        Coincidently a friend of mine sent me this url
        maybe this will help you as well?

        http://www.courthousedirect.com/TexasDivorceSearch.asp

        Go to this site and pick a state........I hope this helps.

        And this one http://www.records.com/

        Mary Lou