Grange/Grainge or White Family - Brick Wall

  • Tracy Reinmuth
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
      I am looking for any information on Lillian May White born 2 June 1894
      Mason, WV or Rumroy, OH died 10 March 1919, Mexico, MO. According to her
      obit she was married in 1915 in St. Louis, MO to John M Grange. Her Parents
      lived in Columbus, Ohio, according to obit. Poss. Father's name was John
      E. White. I have looked on ancestry.com unable to locate anything on the
      family.

      Also looking for the Grange/Grainge family
      ggggfather - Thomas Grange born 1795 in England died Nov 1885 Tate Co, OH
      gggfather - Thomas Grange born 1829 in England died March 1899 Mexico, MO
      Mary Keynon born 1841 Pennsylvania died March 1899 Mexico,
      MO
      ggfather Charles Grange born 1869 MO 1960 MO
      Charlotte Clark 1872 IN 1944 MO
      Gfather John Grange 1894 KS
      Lillian White 1894 OH or WV 1919 MO
      Lillian Shugart ???????

      Any information would be appreciated

      Tracy Reinmuth

    • Michelle Uden

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
          try Heritage Quest through your local library/