Re: [Genealogy Research Club] In case your seeking these names

  • john armstrong
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      i have schofield's frews armstrong livingstons gelkinson muir hanging in my tree i see you have a schofield in yours where might i ask is he from?
      john a armstrong

      Terry <weekscorp@...> wrote:
      I have these surnames including my own. I hope this may help someone seeking family and perhaps help me find my own living family members.

      http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/sarika51862

      Each name has it's own link. Please let me know if there is a match

      List of Last Names
      if(lastnamesArray.length'+c+' '); else { d.write(''+c+''); } d.write(' - '); } d.write('XYZ');}d.write('
      ');var i=0;var nbl=currLastNames.length;var nbr=Math.ceil(nbl/5);var nbi=0;var lside='');while(i');for(var j=0; j'+(nbi>14?"•":" ")+lside+currLastNames[i+j*nbr]+'">14?"bodybold>":"bodysmall>")+currLastNames[i+j*nbr]+'');} else d.write(' ');}i++;d.write('');}d.write('');
      Angel Cleasby Hotchkins McElhiney Sims Arganbright Clukey Howard Merrill Smith Batchelder Currier Hunt Metcalf•Smith-Weeks Bell Davis Huse Mills-Henderson Soronovski Bentley Dean Ison Morris Spencer Betencourt Dennis Jackson Newman Spencer (not maiden) Bichevski Dickeinson Jacob Newton Stevens Bishop Dickenson Jacques Nichole Stone Bissette Dickinson Johnson O,Neill Streeter Bixby Eastman Jones O`Neill Thomas Bixy Favour Joseph Parsons Thornton Bohm Felch Keiser Pearon Valley Bowles Forse Kelly Pearson Vaughn Bradford Foster Keser•Pearsons Waterbure Brown Gemmell Kezer Pennington Webber Bruneau Griffin Killman Perrin Weeks Butler Griffith King Pickering•Whitcher Chamberlain Haines Krause Prescott Williams Chambers Hanniford Laraway Quimby Wolterton Chase Harp Ledford Robert Zukowski Chludzinski Harris Lee Roper Choate Harvey Locke Schofield Clark Hayner Martin Sheldon Clay Hitz Masters Shontell

      porkchop

    • George
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        i couldn't get into your tribalpages site said i needed password
        George N. Griffin--- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Terry