RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Digest Number 699

  • Clark & Rita Pederson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2005
      Martin:

      I have access and would be happy to do a lookup for you.

      Give me the following:

      Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Dates of Birth of each

      Children’s Names and Dates of Birth

      State, County and City where they would be located

      Which Census 1850, 1860, 1870, 1880, 1900?

      Provide as much as you have of the above and it makes my look up job a lot
      easier.

      Thanks

      Clark

      Oregon, USA