surname Schroder

  • leann21980
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      Hi,
      I am new at this. I was looking on the net and came across this group
      and was interested in it. My fathers name is August John Schroder,
      haven't seen him in 40yrs. and would like to something about the last
      name. The name is German and that is all I know about it. So if you
      can help, I would appreciate it. Thank you.