HELP

  • mzzygote
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2005
      I am so grateful for the prior advise many of you have given. But I
      am still running into a big brick wall. My grandfathers name was
      Osro
      Hendrix Branam. His fathers name was either Jack or Jim Branam his
      mothers name Ida May Conner or Conners. I was told one of my great
      grandparents was Native American. I found my grandmother once years
      ago in a Census record but now that I am more interested and have
      more
      time I am hitting a brick wall. Can any one help? Any is
      appreciated. Thanks
    • Cynthia C Badger
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2005
        i found mother and son in 1930
        here is the listing
        Name: Ida BrananAge: AgeWith12ths('54',false);54Estimated birth year: abt 1876 Birthplace: Mississippi Relation to head-of-house: Head Race: White Home in 1930: McAlester, Pittsburg, Oklahoma

        cyndi

      • Diana W.
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2005
          What area are you in?

          ~Diana~

          --- mzzygote <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > I am so grateful for the prior advise many of you have given. But I
          > am still running into a big brick wall. My grandfathers name was
          > Osro
          > Hendrix Branam. His fathers name was either Jack or Jim Branam his
          > mothers name Ida May Conner or Conners. I was told one of my great
          > grandparents was Native American. I found my grandmother once years
          > ago in a Census record but now that I am more interested and have
          > more
          > time I am hitting a brick wall. Can any one help? Any is
          > appreciated. Thanks

          http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~cemeteryproject/

          http://freepages.history.rootsweb.com/~cemeteryproject/index.html

          Genealogy: The marriage of a jigsaw puzzle to a dungeon and dragons game.~~~~Gotta Love Leprechauns!

          http://mail.yahoo.com