Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Digest Number 699

  • Martin Eayrs
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2005
      Does any list member have any access to census or
      commercial records for the Philadelphia -
      Maryland area (including Burlington). I'm looking
      for a Nicholson family who are likely to have
      been in the clothing trade as retailers or
      drapers.

      This family would have come from Ireland early in
      the 19th century and were definitely resident in
      the 1850s. Common family names were Henry,
      Richard, Michael and James although any Nicholson
      details would be welcome.

      One in particular, a Henry Richard Nicholson was
      married to a Mary/María neé Pottash and would
      have had a number of children, born in Gibraltar.

      I live in northern England and have no access to
      US records except by subscription which is hard
      for me.

      Many thanks

      Martin
      --
      ------------------------
      Reply to: Martin Eayrs
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2005
      • Clark & Rita Pederson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2005
          Martin:

          I have access and would be happy to do a lookup for you.

          Give me the following:

          Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Dates of Birth of each

          Children’s Names and Dates of Birth

          State, County and City where they would be located

          Which Census 1850, 1860, 1870, 1880, 1900?

          Provide as much as you have of the above and it makes my look up job a lot
          easier.

          Thanks

          Clark

          Oregon, USA

          _____

[...]

          http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408
          <http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718>
          &siteid=18621718

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "genealogyresearchclub
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genealogyresearchclub> " on the web.

          be>

          _____