Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Greenwood Cemetery, Belmont NC Database

  • John P McCue
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2005
      Are there any McCue's?

      On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:56:10 -0000 "researchlady_46"
      <researchlady_46@...> writes:
      I have transcribed Greenwood Cemetery in Belmont, NC. I will do
      lookups in my database for anyone. Some of the names are
      Armstrong, Abernathy/Abernethy, Cathey, Ingle, Bumgardner, Rumfelt to
      name a few. The oldest gravesite is 1884.

      Anita

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS