birth certificates for home births

  • Traci Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 4:50 PM
      As a midwife in the state of Texas, we are required to file the birth with the state. If the state in question was giving out birth certificates, your mother's birth should be filed with the state. Check with the state's health department requirements for home birth's.

      My daughter was born at home and we can get her certificate from the health department like any other state record.

      Traci in Texas