Home Births

  • mzzygote
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      Hi

      Of course I am new at this. I have a question. It has been a
      stumbling block for awhile. My mother is a home birth.

      The information I have is My great grandmother and g-grandfather were
      missionairies on a reservation. My grandmother married a man from
      another tribe and lived on the reservation. Well the rest is
      history. My mother was a home birth. How do I go about finding a
      birth certificate for home birth?

      Many of you are experts at this I just would like a nudge in the
      right
      direction. Any information would be appreciated.

      Thanks

      M.Baird